BSS Scheme dropped

G

The Environment Agency have finally fathomed out why so many boats are leaving the Rivers and taking up coastal moorings. They are therefore as of today dropping the requirement of a BSS Certificate to obtain an annual licence. EFFECTIVE TODAY. As a side issue they apologise profusely for previously insisting that the word 'FUEL' must not be used on filler caps and the words 'PETROL' or 'DEISEL' be used instead. They stated "We didn't realise that boat owners knew what type of fuel their craft used"

G

MORE

But did you know they are also putting the navigation charges up to £1500 per year, and imposing a minimum speed limit of 35knots on the canals. Lucifer

G

yeah, OK had me going there for a second

Attachments

• where is it sunk.jpg
    where is it sunk.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
  • mystery.jpg
    mystery.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • tusi2.jpg
    tusi2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • gannets.jpg
    gannets.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
G

and me, about time theis job for the boys had a rocket up the a**. .We all want to be safe ,but????????????

G

DEISEL fuel?

Attachments

• wreck on Tean 1.jpg
    wreck on Tean 1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wreck on Tean 2.jpg
    wreck on Tean 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • wreck on Tean 3.jpg
    wreck on Tean 3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
G

You ain't alone mate offhand I know of ten boats that have left. What pee's me off is their latest release which blatantly lies when it says "the bulk of boatowners agree the BSS is needed" I would love to know where they get their figures from. Boatyard owners possibly?

G

Well Joking aside, I for one did leave the Thames for a coastal mooring just because of the BSS! So I hope someone for the environment agency reads this, because they are £300. quid a year worse off!! Vote with your props lads! leave the inland water ways, its great at sea anyway! and no bloody pen pushers to tell you what we already know!! my boat is safe because I need it to be!!

Barry