Broker Southampton Poole Weymouth

choppy

Visit site
Greetings Everyone,
Can anyone recommend a broker for a 36Ft Jeanneau ?
I have generally used Apollo Duck B&O etc etc and usually sold ok - price is a bit higher than previous boats and am concious that some hand holding for the buyer (+ deposit holding) maybe a wise idea at this level.
I am also quite keen to sell swiftly at this time of year.

Thanks

davethedog

Visit site
We have sold all our previous boats ourselves, on Apollo Duck including one for almost 100K and just used the online sales forms and contracts available. There obviously has to be a degree of trust on both sides!

Tranona

Visit site
Greetings Everyone,
Can anyone recommend a broker for a 36Ft Jeanneau ?
I have generally used Apollo Duck B&O etc etc and usually sold ok - price is a bit higher than previous boats and am concious that some hand holding for the buyer (+ deposit holding) maybe a wise idea at this level.
I am also quite keen to sell swiftly at this time of year.

Thanks
Peter Keats peterkeatsboats.co.uk Ex Ancasta and Clipper, now independent. Excellent. Sold my Bavaria 37 when I bought a new 33 from Clipper in 2015, then sold it for me in early 2022 for top money (boat is towards the bottom of the sold boats page). Very thorough, no BS and good with buyers. lower rates than biggies with offices etc and no VAT. As you can see from his listings your boat fits right in with the sort of boats he lists.