brilliant ingredients for a great day afloat

dylanwinter

www.keepturningleft.co.uk
You are going the wrong direction mate - checkout the Mongol Rally. UK to Mongolia in Nissan Micras (or similar under 1.0 litre old car). Friends just did it, and back in a Micra- was over 40 degrees Centigrade and a bit dry in the desert bits

It is a future classic car

http://www.motormaniacars.com/images/cars/micra.JPG

lot of them around with low mileage at knock down prices

old ladies love them

D

ProDave

Alness / Black Isle Northern Scottish Highlands.
Visit site
I am here

on the boat

been to sainsburies

Been a nice day today. Not much wind. We were out on the boat yesterday, the sun didn't break through until we had packed the boat away and were on our way home. again not a lot of wind. Forecast is for rain and too much wind over the weekend. Tomorrow is looking good.

If you are about at the WE look out for the Black Isle Challenge cup cruiser race on Saturday starting at Fortrose. I'm not racing but I'm doing water taxi duty for the club.

I'm suer there will be a boat or 2 from Nairn taking part. Ask around and you might be able to crew for them.

Last edited:

tyce

Visit site
I am really, really looking forward to a blast out in my yacht tomorrow, the wind and weather looks perfect for a well reefed blast out into the waves, it's been an unbelievably hard fortnight at work and I have tomorrow off.
Makes it worth owning a boat, can't wait. Total de-stress.