Bollyolics

ccscott49

Visit site
Just thought I´d repòrt in. The weather is fantastic, anchoring all the time now I´ve repaired the anchor winch! so no mooring costs. Fabulous scenery around Ibiza, on land aswell!!! Most of the coastline is completely deserted, unspoilt and unihabited. Having a great time! Dragged anchor in a little blow in cala portinax, boats all over the place! I would reccommend one of those new german or french anchors for down here, the ones with sharp fixed blades, or a danforth with sharp blades to cut through the weed down here. apart from that little to report apart from sunburn! Hope summer has finally arrived in UK! Bye for now,take care all!

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Sunburn

Coloin praps you could enlighten us, what's this sunburn stuff, presumably you need sun for this?

Our late winter and early autumn are up to scratch, cold, wet and windy!!

DepSol

Visit site
Re: Sunburn

No its SomeBurn the new fuel additive which is being tested by MBM soon if they can find a sample in Britain, they may have to import it from the C I ;-)

Dom

I just want my boat back in the water ;-(

KevL

Visit site
Another stupid question but...

I keep hearing mention of this "Sun" thing but until now I haven't had the courage to ask what it is. Can anyone help?

--
Tides - Never there when you need one.
Wind - Always there when you don't.

KevL

ccscott49

Visit site
SUN! Not used normally in the English vocabulary! But from what I hear, it has put in an appearance for the last few days, summer is a figtree of someones imagination! Its alright for you buggers, I'm about to head back to Norway on the 23rd, so I'll be suffering with frostbite! My buddy is already up there and tells me it's usual bloody freezing, even with the sun shining! Get yer' bums down here!! Take care all! Dom, hows the tragedy progressing?