Boatworks + - Guernsey

FenderGirl

www.justgiving.com
When we phoned to order from the tanker, on Tuesday, they were not taking any bookings until Thursday. We had always before managed to get it next day, what with the forcasts etc it was all rather touch and go whether we would set off so you don't want to start booking slots you cant use. The price we were quoted was 65.5p/l

longjohnsilver

Visit site
I was quoted 66p but then they give a 4p discount. Seems you can haggle a bit especially if you're taking a larger amount.

Powersalt

Visit site
I have heard horror stories of getting Fuel fro St Sapmsons, so can you tell me how difficult is it to take on board and has it changed sim=nce the marina?

FenderGirl

www.justgiving.com
We have only used a few times, but there have never been any problems, you just need to call them a few days in advance and let them know roughly how much you want and they will tell you what slots they have. There is a pontoon to tie onto and a regulator on the pump from the tanker so you don't get covered or dicharge any into the sea. It will save you money and is much much quicker than normal pumps.
FenderGirl

longjohnsilver

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We have only used a few times, but there have never been any problems, you just need to call them a few days in advance and let them know roughly how much you want and they will tell you what slots they have. There is a pontoon to tie onto and a regulator on the pump from the tanker so you don't get covered or dicharge any into the sea. It will save you money and is much much quicker than normal pumps.
FenderGirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly so. Just need to be aware that it's tidal and from memory you've got about HW+ or - 3 hours which needs to be between 9 - 5 or there's an additional charge.

Other threads that may be of interest