Boat swap

Csail

N/A
Visit site
Who is up for mobo & sail meet , maybe at the BCYC rally then mobo folk could come out on a sail boat and sail folk could have a go in a mobo? Cardiff bay seems a good place?

Sneds

Visit site
We've "booked" our space and looking forward to the weekend very much. Food, booze and boats; what more could you ask for?
Would be more than happy to take folk for a spin (Mobo) and would love a ride on a sailing boat.
Although I have been told that there are no passengers on a sail boat, everyone has a sheet to pull? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Csail

N/A
Visit site
If the weather is good i'll bring the speedboat too. OR if i pull my finger out i could fix the hovercraft for some fun.

Sneds

Visit site
Speedboat/hovercraft? Now you're talking! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sb99

Visit site
Definitely the hovercraft for me, we can have a trip over the UCI as well as around the bay /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sb99

Visit site
Land based cinema/restaurant/bowling complex - I think UCI may be its former name

uci.jpg

Anwen

Visit site
Course, its the Red Dragon Centre now, but SWMBO and I still call it the UCI. I've registered, and will be bringing Deep Joy down on Friday, tides and God willing. I'd be more than happy to take peeps for a sail, especially if they are based in the Bay and know where the shallow bits to avoid are!

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and flying the new burgee /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS Just waiting at Heathrow to fly to India for the rest of the week, so another week where nothing happens on the antifouling/ battery meter fitting/ Danbuoy refurb/ sail cleaning/ varnishing/ filter cleaning/ spring cleat fitting/ teak cleaning/ topside polishing etc etc. See you all in a week.