Boat or Beaulieu?

FullCircle

Visit site
Well, still undecided whether to go to Beaulieu this weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Could go to the Boat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Could sit at home and mow the lawn. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Decision, decisions

But then again, we are going down that way for the Mercury meet in 2 weekends time.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Still Dunno for some speed trials?

Though that would have to be Sunday as I appear to have just arranged to meet someone at the boat tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is the Melos still on axle stands? You could fix that ready for the heatwave shortly to descend on us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Melos now sold - another project I didnt finish mainly due to family and Full Circle commitments.

FullCircle

Visit site
OK - Boat it is.

BBQ Chez Us with the kids tonight. Great. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And, no, I haven't mowed the lawn. But I do have a large bottle of Czech Pils in me mitt. Hurrah.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
And I have found someone to help do the speed trials on Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif....all against the tide though /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
just as well its not supposed to be too windy....in fact almost a Guapacast....V 2-4 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Other threads that may be of interest