boarding steps/cockpit table

MLBURGE

Visit site
hello

If anyone is interested in a set of two tier boarding steps to aid boarding from the pontoon on to boats prob 25-30 footish upwards then have a look under the power section at WWW.allatsea.co.uk, they also act as a 'mini shed for your boat' providing secure watertight storage for equipment that you might not want to keep permanantly on board - cables, ropes, paints, outboard petrol etc they are well built grp and all locks and fittings are heavy duty stainless, they easily lock to the pontoon using a simple locking system 'supplied' using the small gap between the pontoon planks and cause no damage.

maintenance free and pretty much last a lifetime.

I manufacture the steps and if anyone is interested or wants more info or photos then contact me or pm me.- contact info on advert.

I have a high quality double moulded grp cockpit table 33" x 18" going on next week - contact if of interest.

I appreciate the forums and 'do not' make a regular habit of using them for advertising the products are value and at preseason prices but will give free delivery on any orders from the forums

Thanks.

<hr width=100% size=1>

rickwat

Visit site
Not sure about the steps at this point in time. Could be interested in a shed though.

<hr width=100% size=1>