Blacksmith's Arms Chi MArina

fabian

Visit site
Blacksmith\'s Arms Chi MArina

Er Hi guys-me again,Fabian. Just thought I let yooze all know if youz did not already about this place. Changed hands and gone from run down, about to close to a very well run food pub, waddling distance from Chi MArina (right out of the marina, first left and first left, ). Two proper chefs one guy called er Guy and another one. Food excellent. This place ain't chef du ping. Not cheap but quality at a fair price. And no I do not have a stake, before yooze guys accuse me of pumping the place!!! I'm just a simple guy from the bronx but I knoze a good joint when I seeze one (like I knoze that new pizza pasta pub would make my brothers back home puke, that ain't no pasta and that certainly aint no pizza). Often packed-you need to book.

fabian

Visit site
Re: Blacksmith\'s Arms Chi MArina

look you mook i will stamp on your freeking camera and set fire to your freeking beard if yooze disrespect me again.

I ain't no freeking chef.

theforeman

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
look you mook .... I ain't no freeking chef.

[/ QUOTE ]

you`ll just be fabian the freek, then /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GazzaUK

Visit site

I iz finkin i will be avoid yo place, bro, it is not soundin respecful to me

fabian

Visit site

Look I ain't no freeking chef. I did whack a chef once, me and frankie,buried him out in the Hamptons. Getting cosy with the feds the freeking mook. So much for freeking witness protection! Bit his freeking nose off before we whacked him. Anyway me and Bill the Car, who bit you Brit's famous supergrass's freeking nose off before his long,long stretch, back before maggie ruled you guys, we rate this place. And we aint gonna whack the chefs. Not unless...

Questor

Visit site

Eaten in the Blacksmith's Arms a few times. Each time found it very overpriced for what you got.

It feels as if it's trying to be something that it's not, if you know what I mean.

When did it change hands?

lcgyy

Visit site

Entourage said in court papers that he suffered a concussion, a ruptured eardrum, a burst blood vessel in his eye and a torn rotator cuff in the July 2005 scuffle with Iverson's security detail. The altercation occurred when the basketball star's entourage attempted to take over the bar's VIP section, according to court papers. No criminal charges were filed.

Piven, the Emmy-friendly star of Entourage,exited the production in December, 10 weeks early, citing health concerns related to mercury poisoning, which Entourage said he got from eating fish. In the statement, the producers noted that Entourage have requested "a wide range of relevant information" from Entourage about his "alleged illness," including "medical records and documentation of Mr. Piven's activities both during and after the run of the show." They also proposed that all information supplied be "subject to a strict confidentiality agreement."
Blige recently guest-starred on Entourage

The L Word is the intimate story about the lives and loves of a group of lesbian friends living in Los Angeles. The show has received a lot of praise for its brilliant storylines and its portrayal of the lesbian community.
The L Word is created and executive produced by Ilene Chaiken who also...
Charlie is a well-to-do bachelor with a house at the beach, a Jaguar in the front, and an easy way with women. His casual Malibu lifestyle is interrupted when his tightly wound brother Alan, who's facing a divorce, and his son Jake, come to live with him. Together, these two and a half men confront the challenges of growing up; finally. Complicating matters are the brothers'...

NCIS Spinoff Casts CSI Alumna, Two Others
The ensemble for CBS' planned NCIS spinoff continues to flesh out. Not long after it was reported that Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are circling two lead roles, three other characters have been cast.
Louise Lombard, who played CSI'sSofia Curtis for three seasons, has landed what is considered the series' female lead: Clara, a former major in the military police turned investigator.
The Hollywood Reporter also reports that Peter Cambor (Notes from the Underbelly) will play Nate, a quick-witted operational psychologist.
Just asNCISwas born of a JAG episode, this latest offshoot will kick off as an episode of NCIS.

House md seasons 1-5 is injured in a motorcycle accident in New York and finds himself in bed next to a patient suffering from complete paralysis. As House transfers the patient to Princeton to determine what's wrong with him, Wilson tries to find out why House seasons 1-5 dvd boxset was in New York.