Best of British

tom52

Visit site
Two ' British ' suicide bombers in Israel.
Wouldn't it make you weep.
I used to be proud to be British.
I know this is a non PC post and I am almost certain to be accused of racism. That discussion stopping, unanswerable argument winning all purpose accusation. The only thing worse than paedophillia.
If idiots call me a racist then I am beginning not to care. You cannot allow rational discussion to be supressed by meaningless name calling.
Apologies for the rant but the weather is too horrible for sailing and I am a bit bored.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BarryH

Visit site
Another slant on it. If a cat is born in a dogs basket, doe's it make it a dog. So were these people really British? Maybe born here, maybe not. Not indigenous to this country though. Call me racist if you want, but these people obviously were raised by a non British culture. Different culture, different views.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

Mirelle

N/A
Visit site
I am ashamed of exporting suicide bombers just as I am ashamed of exporting football hooligans.

We produce quite enough murderers already.

But - what a thing to have on your CV - "Suicide bomber (failed)" !

<hr width=100% size=1>

Johnjo

Visit site
Racism !
Us Cornish are'nt known to hold a grudge normally.
But we still have,nt got over what you English folks did to us when we took a little jaunt to London!
Okay it was a few hundred years ago,
But was it really necessary to hang poor old Trelawny /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

<hr width=100% size=1>