Beer and Natter in September?

oGaryo

What it says on the tin, well the subject title actually :)

Holidays and peak boating season sort of put the kibosh on doing one sooner.... could be tee'd up with the Soton boat show?

Does anyone fancy it?

colhel

The annual Scuttlebutt to Cherbourg falls on the weekend of the 19th and 20th of September, might be worth bearing in mind if trying to encourage a few more yachties. But yes, apart from that weekend I'm sure I'd be available for a p**** up.

oGaryo

good shout Col and on the point of p up's, this one I would suggest has no charity theme to it what-so-ever.. we're overdue a back to basics Beer and Natter I reckon with no motive other than to meet up with fellow forumites :encouragement:

Pinnacle

good shout Col and on the point of p up's, this one I would suggest has no charity theme to it what-so-ever.. we're overdue a back to basics Beer and Natter I reckon with no motive other than to meet up with fellow forumites :encouragement:

So why come come to Cherbourg for the beer n natter?

rafiki_

Gary, while not being part of the Silent Posse, I will probably visit SIBS, so it would be good got catch up with a few old friends at the same time.

colhel

Maybe it's better to wait til the end of the season when people are back at base and unlikely to miss out on some Summer cruising? November and March have had a good turnout maybe wait till then?