Be Nice...

byron

RIP
Visit site
<font color=blue>The 1st month in January 2003 is "BE NICE TO A STINKIE MONTH"
You are therefore expected to puchase a bottle of a 12 year old malt whiskey and present it to the nearest stinkie to you.
If there isn't one within a cable's length of you then deliver it to
YBW for passing on to me.</font color=blue>

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

G

Great idea, but what is a stinkie? (as a Dutchy my english is basic) can I put in preferred malts? The Classic Malts Cruise is perfect for learning more about them.

BrendanS

Visit site
Stinkie = short for a motorboat user (smelly petrol and diesel fumes)

Raggie = short for a sailboat user (Rag and Stick: description of sails and mast)

ccscott49

Visit site
One of those PERSON's what has a big 'orrible, fast/ish, nasty, smelly motor boaty thingy! Without nice raggie things to haul up poley things, stuck in/on the deck, with lots of bits of string attached to it. That's what a "Stinkie" is. Much hated by us tranquil saling types!! Any type of malt will do, they are not fussy those types!! Normally drink pink gin anyway!

snowleopard

Visit site
if there isn\'t one within a cable\'s length...

just go out into the solent and there'll be one right alongside doing 30 knots before you're clear of the harbour mouth.

stir stir

G

Thanks guys for the info. I'll be honest, will only do that if I may use the washing machine, dryer, jacuzzi etc. Will afterwards happily return to my solar shower, foot pump, Taylor's cooker etc.

Cornishman

Visit site
Couldn't find a 12 years old Irish WhiskEy so there is a 7 years old Scotch Whisky single malt on the doorstep of the Eddystone Lighthouse waiting for you, although I did see a little red helicopter going in that direction this morn.

Happy Christmas and a good motoring New Year

jimi

Visit site
I've tried to give the last 6 MBs one and they just roar past giving me funny looks! Perhaps you ought to sidle up slowly and call across !

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Ah'll drink anything .. arrgh .. I'm not supposed to be here ............aaargh

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif<font color=blue> Jemmzie </font color=blue>/forums/images/icons/blush.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
Re: Hurumph,,,,,

Right, Mr Wright, I will write that in my Diary and collect it next time I'm in there /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

Forbsie

Visit site
Re: Hurumph,,,,,

<Royal Temple>?

Is that one of those apron places? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.seafin.co.uk>Tender to...</A>