Bavaria

Whitelighter

Visit site
I know Isaid I wouldn't post for a bit, but at least I know the answer to this.

The 30 is the same hull as the 29, but with a redesigned cockpit and interior (FWIW i think the 29 is a better boat)

The 330 is an older bavaria model, and is comletely different to the 32. The 330 has a seperate foward cabin with ensuite heads, while the 32 has a hop in bunk with a curtain. The 330 is also wider, higher and longer.

The 33 (the new model) is much closer to the older 330 thean the 32 in all respects.

Whitelighter

Visit site
The 330 has a single loo - think you will struggle to find a 10m boat that has two.

The aft cabin is actually a really good berth. Either two singles or a really big double, with two shelved lockers and a small wardrobe and a nice seat/settee.

We use the for as the owners because of the easy access to the heads, but both are good sized doubles. I will PM some pictures to illustrate if you want.

RogerRat

Visit site
Jez gave you the differences but the main point is that when they introduced the 35 and the 37 they didn't improve the boat but offered less. imho

A few months after I bought mine, I went to a Southampton boat show looking to see the latest BMB's thinking I wouldn't be able to resist an upgrade but in fact, I was dead pleased... I had the 330! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The 330 is very different from the 32. (surprisingly different) /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

The Sealine comparison would be the S34 with Fairline, the Targa 34. The 330 is bigger / wider in the beam and more spacious inside than the others.

One of the things I liked was when you step onto the rear quarter, the boat remains stable and hardly moves while the S34 and T34 rock like mad. Also the forward lean of the radar arch meant less covers to remove than the T34 on less than perfect days as I always helmed with the front covers off.

BTW, I think the T34 is the best looking of the three and of course a Fairline, but not so sure on the value front.

Whether or not the BMB is better or worse is too subjective, but personally, I felt the 330 gave more boat for the buck$! and I would definitely consider one again /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Worse thing about the boat?

Without any doubt, the windscreen wiper... Absolutely pathetic, too small, wrong placing and just absolutley crap. Manuals are crap too. btw /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif