Back to reality or where were you all today?

tillergirl

Visit site

Did see 31knots apparent off Osea and had a 'this piece of wood doesn't steer the boat anymore' moment at the North Doubles. Interesting as she was turning very very slowly into the wind and showing no sign of stalling before control returned. Probably just as well no one else was out!

Craning out at 8am tomorrow. Lets hope it stops raining.

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
Where was I?

At work - trying to make enough money to keep the boat afloat - that's where!

Git! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
And I mean that in the best possible way /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am not going to bite.

GIT! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I fully support the relaxation activities of our Senior Members, and hope that there is enough Jam left in the pot for me to do the same when I reach Droit de Seigneur.

I think your pettyfogging carping of a man who has had his shoulder to the wheel of commerce for your benefit for so long is risible.

Its good that Maldon Council are able to offer free holidays to supplement the Heating Allowance.

tillergirl

Visit site
I didn't want to tell you but I don't want to be caught keeping secrets. While thrashing to windward yesterday, they were back on the phone. I am not sure whether to tell you that they are asking me to come out again before Christmas for 10 days. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On a cheerful note, TG's out! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mudplugger

Visit site
Does one suspect a little touch of "the green eyed God"? if you lot don't work and pay immense amounts of tax , how is Gordie going to pay my pension! (and TG's) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif:Did blow a bit! tho. What I can't understand, is where one finds time to work!