Avon redcrest and Gore tex drysuit FS both NEW

sinkingpete

Visit site
Hello all
Due to the new rules i have had to re do my post,
I have a brand new Ursuit survival suit model 5106 / 5108. Size L and fitted with size 10 boots and made from gore tex.
Cost lots but looking £400. I also have new avon recrest for sale but its to expensive to list here

please pm or tel on 07811@@@396701 if your interested

Pete

Last edited:

sailorman

Visit site
I have an avon red crest (M9) for sale - its the military version of the red crest.
It is brand new and unused. it has some very slight marks from storage but other than that its new.
I bought it to use on a diving project but it never left the house.
Looking (hoping) for £650 which is less than half the rrp but I am open to offers

I also have an ursuit goretex immersion / drysuit for sale
in mens L with size 10 boots new and unused looking for £550 which is less than half the new price.

please pm or tel on 07811@@@396701

Pete

UPDATE 16 AUGUST - Forum rules - UPDATED LIMIT, PLEASE READ
Thanks to all your feedback on the For Sale forum. We're going to make two important changes to this forum:

1. New forum limit is £400. We still want to keep this relatively low as we hope this forum will act as somewhere where we can exchange odds and sods, rather than a major trading post. As such, we're changing rule:

2. You MAY now post link to auction websites. This allows users who want to sell products over the limit to do so in a secure environment (for the buyer an the seller). However, we will still not allow links to BOATS FOR SALE of any type, whether that be on auction sites or otherwise. IF YOU ARE POSTING A LINK TO EBAY IN YOUR THREAD, PLEASE STATE SO IN THE THREAD TITLE.

3. This is not a place to advertise company websites or wholesale, it's for individuals selling items they no longer want, not for commercial ventures.

4. Please state the price of the item on your post. Items over the limit of £400 will be removed and please do not make offers such as 'Half of this engine for £400' as these will be removed too.