Are they crazy??

Chris_d

Visit site
They seem serious, I suppose its good buisness, better than restoring one and only getting 20K after a long wait, never heard of "Fine Wooden Boats" if that is the name of the company, the restorer will effect the value i'd rather have one from Peter Freebody than some shed in Norfolk.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Freebody! Think of a number, double it, add your telephone number, divide by two, multiply by Pi. Place a 50% deposit then wait 10 years. You will then get a phone call saying before they can start they need the balance.

Chris_d

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif yes not wrong there, but you can't fault the results. My parents moored a boat there about 20 years ago, never got several bills, I guess they are either massive or non existant.

Brayman

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Freebody! Think of a number, double it, add your telephone number, divide by two, multiply by Pi. Place a 50% deposit then wait 10 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then you get your age!

aztec

Visit site
Bloody madness man!....

i'll give them a tenner if the trailer's ok.

there was a lovely little 50's speedboat on ebay though... look nice as a tender for the osborne.

check it out Byron. i posted some recent pics on the classic forum.

remember when you said it would be nice if i had the skill and determination to do it?.....

well i seem to have developed a slightly skillish side... and as for determination.... i'm now single!

if i can find a trailer i'll come down for Henley..... it beats the hell out of getting the coach and all that tented hospitality;-) ... might even pick you up on the way.

all the best.

steve.

aztec

Visit site
she's 26' without the outdrives, and goes about 2 1/2 - 3 tons.... i think i'll break it!

i have an old poole powerboats s20 on a heavy trailer. i may try that at some point, just to see what it's like.