Apollo Duck Website - Access problems

WoodyP

Visit site
I would be grateful of any advice or help.

I am having a problem getting access to the website to advertise a boat. It has taken my money, and I start downloading information then all of a sudden it blanks out and I can't get on the site at all. I get a timed out message, or this site can't be reached.
This first happened on Sunday and my PC came up with a blank screen. Changed a few settings and got the internet back, nothing wrong with the PC. Started the process again this morning and the same thing happened. I tried on my phone and on my tablet to open the website with no result.
I tried phoning them and get a recorded message. I would send them an email if I could find an address.

Is anybody else having problems?

lustyd

Visit site
Seems to be working for me, I can log in and the various links seem to work. Try clearing the website data in your browser (cookies etc.) that often helps, but make sure you know your password

mainsail1

Visit site
I have just sold a dinghy using Apollo Duck without any access problems. However I have had lots of internet problems over the last month and wonder if it is due to the cut cables in the Red Sea.

lustyd

Visit site
wonder if it is due to the cut cables in the Red Sea.
unlikely. The whole point of the Internet and TCP/IP is resilience. When a cable is cut we just route around it. Sometimes this causes congestion but that's rare these days

WoodyP

Visit site
I seem to have overcome the technical issues after a complaint to them it suddenly started working again for me. I don't know if this was consequence or causation, but it was a right pain while it was going on. Thanks for the replies. I hope that I get some replies now from the advert.