Anyone know anyone crossing the Atlantic soon? soon?

webcraft

www.bluemoment.com
I just met an amazing hitch-hiker looking for a berth. She's crewed to here from France on a 6m x5m home built catamaran with no accommodation.

PM me if you know anyone.

Here's a pic of the boat she came here (Sines, Portugal) on from France.

FB_IMG_1618871077988.jpg

- W

BurnitBlue

Visit site
From the subject title I thought this was a call for a YBW trans atlantic rally to escape the totally unnacceptable 90/180 rule. Wrong again. However it would be interesting to know how many are planning the Great Escape I know of three Forumites so far from this forum. Note I said "Planning".

sailaboutvic

Visit site
From the subject title I thought this was a call for a YBW trans atlantic rally to escape the totally unnacceptable 90/180 rule. Wrong again. However it would be interesting to know how many are planning the Great Escape I know of three Forumites so far from this forum. Note I said "Planning".
There a FB unofficial rally crossing page , started some years back by one med sailing cruiser and its been going on each year with different people who plain to cross taken over it every season, do a search you should be able to find it .

BurnitBlue

Visit site
There a FB unofficial rally crossing page , started some years back by one med sailing cruiser and its been going on each year with different people who plain to cross taken over it every season, do a search you should be able to find it .
Thanks for that. I have been intrigued for some time where cruisers communicated with each other when on a specific project like a trans-Atlantic or a trans Pacific. But why facebook and not the established forums. In my past it was SSB but so frustrating with poor reception at times. Actually I have been watching a video today by a skipper who was complianing that sailors do not stop for a gam anymore. Maybe everyone is on facebook.