Anyone for more mint sauce?

BruceK

Visit site
What a day. Sorted those Franco Spanish boats out in the bay with 2 boat hits and 5 French soaked. Back in time to watch my home team light the BBQ and grill a few lamb chops. To the Welsh contingent. .... well played boyos. So sad.... :encouragement:

BruceK

Visit site
Yes it was. I even had visions of another Japan fiasco during the first half. But the second half was notable for a spirited Welsh defence. But if you dont have possesion it's just a matter of time. What about the Scots then hey? They'll dine out on that for some time to come. Bloody Ozzies.

Kawasaki

Visit site
Yes it was. I even had visions of another Japan fiasco during the first half. But the second half was notable for a spirited Welsh defence. But if you dont have possesion it's just a matter of time. What about the Scots then hey? They'll dine out on that for some time to come. Bloody Ozzies.

Convicts and Haggis Hunters, wating by a Billabong?
Who'd come a Waltzing with that kinda pairing
As they sit by their Billy Cans waiting for the Irish Micks
Who'd come a waltzing Maltida along
Well the Bocks came along whilst waiting by the Billabong
Under the shade of a Goolagong Tree
And they Sat as they laughed at the Twickenham wilting Tree
and sang
'Who will come a Waltzing with Me'!?
So the Old Swagman thought fer a while
Wise old beggar, He was, bought a boat once
Thought
And I will try and relate in His Aussie accent
'Nar feck me Sheila, na friggen outdrives fer Me, gonna cost me lawds, friggen things about as useful as a friggen Welshman at Rourke's Drift singin at a Spear
So He sang as He sat and waited by His Billabong
'who will come to the Semi's with Me'?
Now we know the 'Serf Efricaans' had a Jammy win, (friggen bocks) over the purist Celts (maimed by injury, else it would have been a different story) and now face another Southern Hemisphere Outfit
Hey, joking aside!
The Pumas, well didn't they play well?
The Japs!
Rugby is alive
Good stuff and more to come
Cricket, Rugby, Football probably 'Tiddleywinks' all given by the 'British Empire' and then got thrashed at it!!, bloody funny really. But Hey better than the Romans did, maybe? Like tossing yer Toga! I dunno, just a suggestion?