Answers

Beryl

Visit site
Hi all
I would like to answer the questions set by BG1 in my posting 'Put the records straight'. 1. I only post occasionally because I have a life other than burying my head in a computer screen and posting rubbish all the time. Posts that I have made, are usually factual and sensible. 2. The word scam usually refers to a fraudulent act. What have I done wrong? (apart from being a women posting opinions and information on a male dominated site!) 3. No I am not Byron and I don't think he or any of you males would fit into my 'G' strings. 4. No I am not a lock keeper or a lock keepers wife / partner etc. I am not even an EA. employee. 5. Yes I will identify myself. My name is Beryl.
Best wishes /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
p.s. BG1 try using a dictionary on your next posting (two words spelt wrong and bad use of the word scam)

BG1

Visit site
Yes miss, sorry miss, I'll try and do better next time miss. Oh, and by the way, you've spelt woman incorrectly!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Beryl

Visit site
Before you fall into smug mode. Well done BG1 you past the test and although writing is not your best point, you have learnt to read. And yes I do own a boat.

Ramage

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Before you fall into smug mode. Well done BG1 you past the test and although writing is not your best point, you have learnt to read. And yes I do own a boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

The dictionary allowed "past" but I suspect you meant passed.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Come on now. Don't get humpy, his post was meant in jest and anyone on this forum will welcome your observations without giving a second thought to what gender you are.