Anchorages and Marinas in the Med.

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
About 7 years ago we set off from the UK on the slow route to the Med.
I have created a map with information on all the anchorages and marinas we have been to on the way.
I am still working on it and have another sixty places to add in Greece and Turkey.
Hopefully you will find this useful.

https://www.cygnus3.com/where-is-cygnus-now/

We also have a active Med sailing group which can answer the many questions you may have and all are welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MedSailing/

jimbaerselman

www.jimbsail.info
I like your sailing group . . . and look forward seeing your take on the next lot of anchorages and marinas. Many thanks for keeping us all entertained with your wry look at life afloat!

Now, let's try googling "anchorages and marinas in the Med" . . . is there a way we can link these resources?

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
I like your sailing group . . . and look forward seeing your take on the next lot of anchorages and marinas. Many thanks for keeping us all entertained with your wry look at life afloat!

Now, let's try googling "anchorages and marinas in the Med" . . . is there a way we can link these resources?

Thank you Jim, I am still working on it and will have a look at the back end to try and get Google to recognise it.

Fluvial66

Visit site
Thank you, this is most interesting and useful.
Pretty much following in your footsteps .....
Left the boat in Vigo last winter, and returning in a
couple of weeks to continue to the Mediterranean.

Nostrodamus

www.cygnus3.com
Thank you, this is most interesting and useful.
Pretty much following in your footsteps .....
Left the boat in Vigo last winter, and returning in a
couple of weeks to continue to the Mediterranean.

Thank you Fluvial66. The marks are usually within a few meters of where we stayed so hopefully it may help but I am sure you will find your own favourite place and of course maps like these are not totally accurate. What may also help is the boxes at the bottom of the map. If you click on these a satellite ariel view opens up and you can often see weed or shallow areas.