All is quiet..2

Alistairr

Visit site
Sorry about that, the first posting doesn't work for some strange reason.

Anyway, just a short note to say the forum is very quiet today (1.30pm) I presume everyone is recovering from there first outing of the season at the weekend?
Or is Happy1 busy patching up his marrage?

Personally i thought the weekend was particually dull, for one reason only= I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY NEW BOAT. AAAAAAAAARRGGHH.......
Its amazing how the Americans can be so quick with some thing and so slow with other, EH?

Somebody help me i think i'm going inSaNe!!!!!!!

<hr width=100% size=1>CHEERS.

Help needed to name new boat, PLEASE.

DepSol

Visit site
No I just went down to the boat for lunch. Was going to take her out but as it was a bit foggy and I was just going to be going out for the hel of it I fell asleep on the Chez longue (sp) instead.

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

byron

RIP
Visit site
Its amazing how the Americans can be so quick with some things
<font color=blue>

And its a good job too that they are it allows my wife to get through more customers when the US 6th Fleet visit.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

Alistairr

Visit site
"And its a good job too that they are it allows my wife to get through more customers when the US 6th Fleet visit. "

Qui???

<hr width=100% size=1>CHEERS.

Help needed to name new boat, PLEASE.

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Hey Al,

I have been practicing my parking in the marina, reverse, forward, ferry gliding (moving sidewards in a tide). I think I should have had a bow and stern thrusters fitted, it would make life a bit easier. I thought I would practice in the marina while it's quiet. I've got a couple of Ribnet pals coming down from Up North at the weekend to go over to France with me, we are going on an expedition on Saturday & Sunday and the women can go shopping (only joking about France/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif)

My wife is OK just a bit bossy, too nice for me though. I am sure we will get to know each other more through this new hobby.

Cheers,

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

G

How about De` Laid

Rob :eek:)))

<hr width=100% size=1>robinwdunham