Aerial photos of Brittany ports, from internet.

Poignard

Visit site
I have to give a Powerpoint presentation about last summer's cruise to Normandy, Brittany and the Channel Islands, and I would like to include some good quality aerial photos of the ports we visited.

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can download some from, for free, without infringing any copyright, of course. I have experimented with photos from Google Images but they do not enlarge well, and anyway I suppose they are copyrighted.

[To forestall the inevitable silly answer - I can't afford to hire an aeroplane and take my own. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif]

Vanilla

Visit site
Apologies if I'm teaching Grannie to suck eggs but with google images, if you click on the small thumbnail picture you want it usually then opens up a link to the full size picture and then you download that version.

BlueSkyNick

Visit site
On Friday, one of our club members did the very same route, as an explanation of our planned itinerary this year. Google Earth showed all the ports of call down to marina berths and anchorages, except Iles Chaussey which is a pretty naff picture.

The presentation was superb, much more interesting than looking at the same route on charts.

Good Luck!