Achtung, I've zunk mein boat!

Jemmie

Visit site
Achtung, I\'ve zunk mein boat!

I share a boat mit a vriend. I haf manged to zinc it by a hitting ov eet againzt a great big rock. I not does vant mein vreind to know in case she is not my vriend no more. Vot isees de best vay to vloat eet and dry zee cushions out so eet weel be unnoticed by her.

Danke

Evadne

Visit site
Re: Achtung, I\'ve zunk mein boat!

Hi Jemmie,
I see you've given up ze tanks.
A true friend will stand by her mates through thick and thin, forgiving their faults and errors. On the other hand a true friend's friend will not go out and sink her friend's boat. I think you are on a sticky wicket here. Best option is to tumble dry the cushions on low heat, run the engine to clear any water and repaint the bilges.
Good luck.

Jemmie

Visit site

Gott in Himmel . ze only ships in ze dezzertz are ze vrigging camels .. and zey sschpit in zoor eye. Last time I saw a camel it was in ze flames after ze Red Baron Gott rest his soul shot ze fokker down .. vriendly vire ye ken!

floatything

Visit site

Shprechen to yur vrend dat u haf begetzen her einen brandeneu underzeebotten. Ven der damen iz remarken dat der brandeneu-underzeebotten is der schpit auf der alt ontopperderzeebotten macht grosse surprisenperfermance und einen schnellexit.