A helpful Hint for Xmas

coliholic

Visit site
Several of you have sent me PM's asking what I'd like you to get me for Xmas and obviously there's many more of you who must be scratching your heads over what to buy the man with everything. And no, penicillin's no good. I've tried that and it doesn't seem to work and the problem's not clearing up at all.

Now obviously, being such a quiet introverted person, I find it a little embarassing making suggestions, so I thought I'd direct you all to this little website.

http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/home/index.asp

You'll find just about everything I could want there. From a day at a beauty farm (OK it should be a pig farm), to skydiving (yes, I know, you'll hold the parachute for me when I jump), right through to become a sailor for a day, or a lifeboatman, or a racing driver, or a master chef or go backstage at the Phantom of the Opera or tons and tons of stuff.

Alternatively of course, you might use this site for some ideas for other folks Xmas presents. They even do a hardbacked catalogue, so ask 'em for one, mark up what you fancy for yourself and just leave it lying around where SWMBO might spot it.

But don't forget my pressie first.

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Colin! I thought you'd abandoned me! I've booked us both in for a week at the Priory. Just after New Year, is that OK?

coliholic

Visit site
Woah - hold on there girl........

Just after New Year's no good for me , I'm already booked for the SAS Theme experience. Then I've got the Rick Stein Seafood school, white water rafting and a Llama Trek followed by the Curry lessons, so looks like a fairly hectic New Year. You'll just have to get in the queue if you want to wait till after Xmas.

And anyway my roof racks fully loaded with sheets of MDF, boot's full of the road warning lights and the back seat's got half a dozen tins of tartan paint. All ready to start decorating your boat and now I find out you've gone and started something with some geezer called Paul.

What sort of loose woman are you?