5000+ posts of rubbish

tcm

Visit site
i note that by summation of the 1600ish posts of my former incarnation as matts and the 3,800 posts as tcm, i am already due a Lord of The Admiralty burgee. Or do we wear multiple 1,000 burgees? And why no telegram?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Stingo

Visit site
Why would you need two user names?

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stingo.co.uk>http://www.stingo.co.uk</A> <font color=blue>- now showing at a computer near you</font color=blue>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Congratulations<font color=red>STOP</font color=red> You are a legend in your own scribblings.<font color=red>Stop</font color=red>

You can have a 5000 one if you want. How about one with Harry on it. A bit like an Osker!!!

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

claymore

Visit site
I remember something about this.
Once upon a time he was friendly old Matts - the peoples friend then he eased away and off into TCM. We began to hear a lot about workforce management and a tendency towards politics. The new boat followed not long after - I don't think the name change and the new boat are unrelated events.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jfm

Visit site
Congrats on 2800 posts

Large telegram + prize probly due, but to be fair 2200 of the 5000 were actually T48 reviews so should count as 1? :)

<hr width=100% size=1>

BarryH

Visit site
You forgot the brief appearence as the Taxcollecter. Went down like a lead balloon if I remember rightly!

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

jimi

Visit site
Re: Congrats on 2800 posts

And thats not counting the double postings /forums/images/icons/smile.gif/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

jfm

Visit site
Re: Guess the aliases

Yes spot on. I have seddit from the beginning, but no evidence, just hunch. Dont want a wide open debate here becos DFL-believer Kim will pull the thread, so saying nothing and waiting for her to fess up. :)

<hr width=100% size=1>

EME

www.lumishore.com
Re: Aliases - must be declared

Talking of which , I am seeking damages and reimbursement from MBY for lugging this month's copy to SoF. 'DIY Monthly' is closer to the mark. I understand British Airways will also be suing due to the excess fuel loaded due this eventuality.

So there I was , favourite mag and 'Rosay de Provence' at my side. What do you get ? A load of drivel on some silly MFI chair ! A whole page I might add. how is it possible for the new editor to rise to such heights one month and allow Mr Matthews to drone on the next!

Unacceptable.

This may have nothing to do with the current thread but is as closely related as Mr Matthews' article was to boating. I suppose the Xmas issue will be dedicated to the quality of print on his MBY cheques. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

At this rate Mr Matthews will soon be appearing as the 'Mag of the week' on 'Have I got News for You'. He must be Meg's Dad .

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=blue>I am WHAT I say I am</font color=blue>