2018 Norway Navionics, RCC Pilot plus PaperCharts

eebygum

Visit site
Fancy a Norwegian cruise ??

I’m selling the following Norway Navionics chart, RCC Pilot Guide and three sets of paper charts as a complete set for £185 plus £15 postage.

With the exception of the charts (which are in excellent condition), these were all purchased new in 2018 and used just the once for my Shetland - Norway summer cruise.

They provide all the information you need to cruise the Norwegian coast (although I would also highIy recommend the Norwegian Cruising Guide 8th Edition Vol 1 as an ebook).

The 3 items are:

(1) 2018 Navionics Gold XL9 CF Format 49x Norway card (RRP £183). Norway including Svalbard Islands, Shetland Islands, Sweden West from Strömstad to Varberg. Vättern, Vänern and Mjøsa Lakes. This CF card fits older plotters, I used a Raymarine C80. Check the Raymarine website for compatibility.

(2) RCC Pilot Guide to Norway, latest 3rd Edition by Judy Lomax. (RRP £47.50)This pilot from the RCC covers the long and complex coast of Norway, from the Swedish border in the Skagerrak to the Russian border, including the Lofoten and Vesteralen islands, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard and the remote volcanic island of Jan Mayen. Fully illustrated, mainly with the author's photographs, the work is divided into a general introduction to Norway and eight coastal sections, identifying cruising routes and describing 1,000 islands, fjord and mainland harbours and anchorages. The opening chapter includes a section on cruise planning, with detailed information on Norwegian weather and sailing conditions. This third edition contains numerous revisions, additional plans and information on anchorages not included in the previous edition.

(3a) Norwegian maritime chartset: Batsportkart Serie M 1999-2000 Bergen - Sognesjoen 1:50,000. Series of chartlet maps.

(3b) Norwegian maritime chartset: Batsportkart Serie J 1999-2000 Haugesund - Langenuen 1:50,000. Series of chartlet maps.

(3c) Norwegian maritime chartset: Batsportkart Serie L 1999-2000 Selbjornsfjorden - Bergen. Series of chartlet maps.

Each map set is very lightly used (two I think have barely been opened) and each comes in a large plastic wallet. I believe these are some of the last published charts produced before Norway moved to their print on demand system. They are an essential backup to your electronic charts.