2003 Rinker 250 FV - Lenco Trim Actuator

seaboy

Visit site
2003 Rinker 250 FV

Having tested the switches and wiring back to the rear of the boat.

It appears the Lenco Actuator is duff on the Port side.

Contacted Rinker, but they have not kept the records to help. Lenco can't help either, except supply a drawing to identify my model of actuator.

But because the Rinker has a swim deck, the trims cannot be seen to compare against the drawing.

Anyone know which model Lenco Actuator is fitted to this model, so a replacement can be ordered ready for a lift out in a few weeks.

Thanks

seaboy

Visit site
Thanks for that,

But I've already read your article with great interest. But what worries me, if I did as you described in stripping to repair the Actuator and was found to be terminal.

How long would it take get replacement and from where, also have you a part No.. As I would only have approx. 4 weeks out of water to carryout other work too.

Thanks. Great Article too.

oGaryo

Visit site
I am sorry but I do not have the details of the replacement part. I see Coastal rides has a 12v actuator in stock but it may be the wrong size. I also believe my old boat is on the hard in Shamrock Quay looking rather sorry for herself after being somewhat neglected since I sold her. A request in these forums for someone to pop down there to have a look may help, even if just to measure the dimensions of the actuator to give you a good chance of picking up the right one. That said, she may not be on the hard still so be careful as it may be a wasted trip for someone not local

sorry I cannot help further, I live too far away to go and have a look myself