1st outing of 2024

Paul HD

Visit site
Short trip from Chiswick to Richmond bridge. It was great to be back on the beautiful Thames.
The Yanmar ran great and the new to me tiller pilot works well.
Looking forward to trips past Tower bridge so I can get the mast up.👍🏻⛵

Chris_d

Visit site
Great video, never seen inside Chiswick Quay Marina I assumed all the boats were held prisoners in there 😀 .
Were you able to leave and come back in on the same tide?

Time Out

Visit site
Went out yesterday, Hampton Court to Tedd ( Molesey self service of course !) absolutely freezing.

Then got caught up in the whole Tedd dolphin spotting incident. Saw one come up several times.

thamesS23

www.spotonprint.net
We went to the marina to take the winter covers off and put the normal canopies on (why do they never fit back easy!!), and to give it a clean.
Was cold, but did get me in the mood for the boating season, just wish the weather would get better.

Paul HD

Visit site
We went to the marina to take the winter covers off and put the normal canopies on (why do they never fit back easy!!), and to give it a clean.
Was cold, but did get me in the mood for the boating season, just wish the weather would get better.
Are you at Chiswick quay?

Went out yesterday, Hampton Court to Tedd ( Molesey self service of course !) absolutely freezing.

Then got caught up in the whole Tedd dolphin spotting incident. Saw one come up several times.
When I was moored at Richmond a couple of paddle boarders stopped to say they spotted the dolphins at Twickenham bridge. Unfortunately i didn't see them on the way back.

Great video, never seen inside Chiswick Quay Marina I assumed all the boats were held prisoners in there 😀 .
Were you able to leave and come back in on the same tide?
😄
You can lock out 2 hrs either side of HW.

Time Out

Visit site
Are you at Chiswick quay?

When I was moored at Richmond a couple of paddle boarders stopped to say they spotted the dolphins at Twickenham bridge. Unfortunately i didn't see them on the way back.

😄
You can lock out 2 hrs either side of HW.

They were swimming at Tedd just above the lock towards weir ( by my boat) they were clearly trapped that night as gates came down.

Nobody has seen or heard from them since and rescue agency being very quiet !