yodel - what a shower!!

Birdseye

Visit site
Message today that they are going to deliver a parcel today. Thats inconvenient but on their website they offer 7 options such as "leave with neighbour" "change day" etc. Every single one of those options is unavailable if you try to click on them. And at the bottom there is an eighth message " all our operators are busy. Try again in a few minutes".

What that means of course is that they havent manned up to give a good service.

Frogmogman

Visit site
Well, they’ve certainly made you shout about it from the mountain tops. Maybe that’s why they named the company Yodel....

newtothis

Visit site
One of my regular deliveries was done by DPD until the company switched to Yodel. I told the company I was switching to their rival until they went back to using DPD. I'm not deluded enough to think it was my complaint that did it, but they did change back.
You have no traction over delivery companies as you're not the customer. But you can make your views known to the companies you buy from and who chose who to use for their deliveries.

Stemar

Visit site
I’ve never not seen the “All our operators are busy”. Standard operating practice for Yodel.
Standard operation practice for pretty much all call centres in my experience. "We are getting an abnormal number of calls at the moment. Your call is important to us, so please hold and we'll be with you as soon as possible". :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lustyd

Visit site
Not so for DPD where you get through to the local delivery office. I’m not sure they even have a call centre. Might be why they are competent!

Other threads that may be of interest