YM Nauticat 321

G

I just read the article on the Nauticat 321 and I've decided I want one. Oh but the price. Anyway a quick search and couldn't find any cheap ones! Only been on the go for two years.

Nevertheless I came a cross a couple of ten year old Nauticat 32's. Looks the same in the photo as the 321. Engine a bit smaller and apart from that not a lot. I checked out the Nauticat web site and very little information there.

Can anyone point out any major difference between the 32 and 321 or could someone confirm that they are technically the same boats?

G

go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nauticat it's all Nauticat owners, they/we are only too happy to help you spend your money and answer questions. Good luck, Dave Beckett PS there are also many photos to look at, and plenty of reading through questions and answers.

G

They are substantially the same. There are more variations between one 32 and another than between a 32 and a 321. Basically, Siltala has taken the opportunity to tidy up the interior a bit and react to owners suggestions. Clive Stratton of Nauticat UK would be delighted to talk you through the details and he also knows of any 32s which are currently for sale.

G

Suggest that if you consider the Nauticat too much on the expensive side you have a look at the Moody Eclipse 33 which give you most of what the Nauticat does, for a lot less money.

That is what I did and I have been well satisfied.