YBW Raffle draw (sort of live)

Parsonsheath

Visit site
Yes, do agree with the comments.

Quite a party feel, and so nice to have been part of that crowd.

Hope that mean mummy has now handed over the hand held, and that daddy works quicker for Callum now.

So much happens in life that passes us by, here it has been nice to be allowed to be an onlooker.

Best wishes to you all

Kawasaki

Visit site
Working late , just got in, flicked through the whole 15 pages. That was GREAT. What was the final total? I know it,s probably in there somewhere, but I,m too lazy to trawl through that lot again tonight to find out. Stonking idea and Fair Play to all involved.

G

It was your idea! You, Kirsty, Callum, the forumites and the people who donated prizes deserve the thanks.

I've just had a lovely dinner!

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
You and me both Andrew. I told 'em a watched lottery never wins.

Never mind, I think I got my money's worth by reading the posts as Keith fiddled, I mean, drew each ticket, reading Pete's frantic Gooseberry posts with a failing battery, sudden posts from ybw's backroom boys, who probably do most of the work, Kim putting in an appearance and seeing the final sum raised. It just can't get any better.......until the next one, that is!

lanason

Visit site
Brilliant thread - Now Alistair you'll have to buy a proper boat (Fairline) to go with your key fob !!!!!!!

Well Alistair and the MBM team fantasic work and all the best to Callum /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
Guessing I did not win anything, had to go out at page two.

Did something silly, it occurred to me that it would be easier to follow and search later if I have the thread emailed so I made it a favourite.

Feels like my email has been mail-bombed tonight, gees you lot can go on can't ya!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats to all involved and the donaters, can't believe I didn't even win a key ring, pah!