YBW Raffle draw (sort of live)

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Fantastic, well done to Alistairr for thinking of it, Callum for being the cause of it, Mrs Alistairr for making Callum, Keith for typing the winning numbers, Kim for pulling them, YBW for hosting it and of course all those who donated prizes, plus a BIG well done to all who bought tickets, winners or losers /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. FANTASTIC /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I may just hang around on the forum for a bit longer now it's so good /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rowana

Two steps lower than the ships' cat
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Fantastic, well done to Alistairr for thinking of it, Callum for being the cause of it, Mrs Alistairr for making Callum, Keith for typing the winning numbers, Kim for pulling them, YBW for hosting it and a BIG well done to all who bought tickets, winners or losers. FANTASTIC /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I may just hang around on the forum for a bit longet now it's so good /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have put it better!

Well done to all involved. It's been an exciting hour and a half !

Chas25

Visit site
Thought you'd be off to admire your pics from Yarmouth /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

G

It's only good because of the people who post on it.

Thanks to AlistairR for doing all the work, all the people who donated, the people who bought tickets and everyone who took part. That was good fun. I'm off to catch a train and then login again at home to see what else has been said.

BrendanS

Visit site
100%. Totally true!
unsure.gif

Vara

Visit site
Thanks for that Keith and all the other toilers in IPC towers,great fun.
Nice to see Callum enjoying it!

PS could somebody tell SWMBO that singing "there's a hole in my bucket" at the top of her voice is neither clever or funny.

jimduncan1

Visit site
Fantastic, what a great idea, well managed & run and lots of fun too. Well done!!

Everyone that's participated in this truly worthwhile effort has been a winner tonight. Best of Luck Callum, Kirsty & Alistairr.

Alistairr

Visit site
And then it was all over.

A huge thanks to Kim and all at IPC especially Keith, as if it wasn't for him, this raffle would not have been the success it is, and we certainly wouldn't have raised as much money. Thankyou very much Keith.
Also thanks to every single individual on here, who have given Kirsty and i so much support over the past 8months. For donating so much money to a charity that has saved Callums life on several occasions, and to all the companies and individuals for donating the fabulous prizes.

I think you'll all agree with me that, that was a thumping success.

Congratulations to all who won, and bad luck to those who didn't.

Sincere thanks too all.

Alistair, Kirsty and Callum.

Nadeem_Akhtar

Visit site
Oops, forgot that Keith actually reads this stuff.

I am working boss, honest!

Nice too see the response to a worthwhile cause.
Back to the thankless task of webwork for me in the bowels of IPC

KevB

Visit site
What a fantastic event. The power of the web eh?

Well done to everyone involved.

And of course well done to Callum for being such a fighter.

Alistair and Kirsty - how proud you must be.

Kevin