YBW Raffle draw (sort of live)

G

At 6:00pm local time Kim will start the raffle draw and I'll be posting the winning numbers along with the name of the winner (unless they've asked to remain anonymous) here.

If you've won and want to celebrate please feel free to post on this thread. If you haven't won and want to have a pop at the winners (in a good natured way) please post on here as well.

If you want to watch as we draw the numbers please open this thread and just keep refreshing the page. Good luck to all of you who've bought tickets.

rickp

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to watch as we draw the numbers please open this thread and just keep refreshing the page. Good luck to all of you who've bought tickets.

[/ QUOTE ]

And good luck to the YBW servers - lets hope they don't melt /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rick

BrendanS

Visit site
Keith,

What's going to be the procedure for those of us that have offered prizes. Are we going to be pm'd name and address to send prize to, or will we send to ybw to be forwarded to the winner?

G

I think we can work that out on an individual basis. If it's easy to post perhaps you can send direct? If not I don't mind playing 'postmaster' I know Al's got a pile of prizes he's going to send out. Or if the donating Co. have the winners details maybe they can send direct?

GC1

N/A
Visit site
Where's the live web cam link? Can you not stand in front of a public one with some ladders.

Anyway I a. Being smart and keeping two browsers open, sure to be some bargains in the For Sale forum for with raggies winning mobo stuff :)

G

It's six o'clock by my watch so we're going to start.

The first prize on offer is RayMarine 101E hand held VHF.

The winning ticket is 675 and the winner is Callum's Mum!

G

Next prize is A Days Skippered Charter on a New Trader 575

ticket 814, winner Steve Hird

G

A 500ml Bottle of Soltron

1114, the winner is GC1 (Kim's favourite man!)

G

The choice of a RYA course, VHF, First Aid, Radar, Diesel Engine or Sea Survival.

1535 winner is Frilaens

GC1

N/A
Visit site
FIX /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif That should have been the 42ft charter /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

OK who bids me £100 for that stuff /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LeytonC

Visit site
Kewl - You get to use it now pete - FIX FIX FIX FIX /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PM me your address will be sent tomorrow to you...