ybw.com @ SIBS 2007!

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Good Morning.

Firstly I am not a journalist so please do not shoot me down in flames for bad spelling or grammar.....I have had years of that from my mother..

We have created this forum for registered users to discuss all manner of things to do with the forthcoming Southampton Boat Show.

Now the important bit..... ybw.com will have a stand on the main drag with its sister titles and this will be E1 - E4.

Regular visitors to the show will notice that we have enlarged our area slightly and incorporated all the titles under one roof for a much more friendly and welcoming environment.

Without plugging our presence (as thats against the rules) if you were to visit the stand you will find.

A great competition to win over £40,000 worth of kit including a Regal 1900!

All our magazines for £1 and a free can of 3 in 1 lubricant !

A cracking subscription offer !

Our copy service with hundreds of boat reports for sale and a free USB stick to take it away on!

An exclusive classified offer if you feel the need to trade up while at the show!

We have less "temp" staff this year so you will not get hounded to renew you subscription but please dont shout at us if you cant find the editorial staff as they will either be putting together their magazines or in the Guinness bar..(if they can be bothered to walk the extra 200 meters...)

As its our 10th anniversary we will also be doing a number of things over the first weekend, these are yet to be confirmed but I am hoping to at least offer registered users a slice of cake and a cold drink to wash it down with. As well as balloons for the kids (although how we class kids is another matter...) Watch this space for further details.

If you still have difficulty finding our stand then look up to see if you recognize a certain well know forum burgee that has been lent to us by you guys for the show.

So I invite you all to get stuck in and make the most of this dedicated forum.

Once more if you have any questions about the show please do not hesitate to contact me! (and I am afraid I dont have any free tickets...)

Richard Shead
Marketing Manager
IPC Marine Media
richard_shead@ipcmedia.com

sarabande

Visit site
Reading between the lines, does that mean we get free beer if we buy a sub, Richard ? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Watch this space!

The subs offer will not be linked to any free beer dont worry, I am hoping to offer a free beer to registered users who come on the first weekend, the others will have to make do with whats left!

Its all down do licensing laws at the mo and may NOT happen but I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Q

quimby

I have 3 in one lubricant already, can you change mine for Jura,............... its the same colour!

1yppah

E P Barrus will have a big stand there and they have a spares counter...

Along the front by the Marina

BG1

Visit site
Apologies if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but what is the correct phone number to oder discounted admission tickets for the show? The one printed in the mag is wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

1yppah

Click on the ybw.com @sbs banner on the home page its on there.