XM DSC Manual

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Anyone got an XM DSC VHF manual? I need to get hold of one to photocopy, will happily pay return postage or postage for a photocopy.

Thanks,

Simon

pvb

Visit site
If it looks like the pic below, I have it as a PDF file. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

xmdsc.jpg

TGA

Visit site
XM VHF

If it looks like the pic below, I have it as a PDF file. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

xmdsc.jpg

If possible I am also looking for the same manual and yes y radio looks exactly as your picture.

TGA

Visit site
xm vhf

Thanks for reply my email is:- corvette612l@aol.com
Any help would be appreciated. I now suspect the transmitter is duff so will probably be looking for another vhf radio!!!.

Thanks again for your interest.

Rebel Rebel

Visit site
Hi all,
I'm struggling to fit this radio because the fuse is missing from the supplied power cable extension. Any idea what size it should be? I have the manual but there is no mention. Its a 12v system.
Hope you guys can help.

pvb

Visit site
Hi all,
I'm struggling to fit this radio because the fuse is missing from the supplied power cable extension. Any idea what size it should be? I have the manual but there is no mention. Its a 12v system.
Hope you guys can help.

A 10A fuse would be OK. Most fixed VHF sets use about 6A max on transmit.

Gingernuts

Visit site
I have the same unit with no manual. Could you oblige with a pdf of the manual that you have. I would really appreciate it. Will PM with details if you agree.
Regards Gingernuts.

ragdollsusan

Visit site
XM radio, please help.... Sue.

Hi,

I have a DSC radio by XM and would very much appreciate a copy or somewhere to down load it from... Many thanks Sue (Ragdollsusan@hotmail.com)

xmdsc.jpg