wx as at 23rd march : leave early or later? probly not 10th tho...

tcm

Visit site
i spoke with simon keeling at weatheronline who says that this coming week is rubbish cos too windy but that the following week could be high pressure and slight winds in the bay - ideal stuff. The week after that (10th is again showing sw airflow over the bay) so wd probaly NOT go that week, as things stand

Crew-wise, i dunno if an early departure is? No pressure, lemme know.

Boatwise, twill be back in the water on the thursday so it shd really have some whizzing around to make sure it is ok. Discussion on this i spose is valid too. Tho the new engine has had benchtests so shd be ok really.

antibes berthwise er not sure - i said they could have it till 17th april but this wd mean arriving a whole week earlier. I cd probly sort summink tho so this not a major factor.

tcm

Visit site
bollx - boatworking things mean it\'s NOT early

dang, new canopy not due till the follwoing week so no go, despite pleading with him that the idiot who told him mid april (me) should have been ignored. As you were...we'll look at the 10th as before, but cd easily be later...

studgies

www.marvinmarine.co.uk
Not sure how we stand for leave the week before the 10th, erm lemme work on it and see what I can do! We have provisionaly booked the sea trial for our new toy for the 2nd or 3rd I think so not avalialbe to leave before then.

No1_Moose

Visit site
Re: bollx - boatworking things mean it\'s NOT early

From now until the 20ish'th of May I am able to take the time off, obviously 10th April is best because it cuts into Easter Hols. so not quite so much past papers to do when I get back! Incidentally Easter Hols start today, so I am smugly sitting here with 3 weeks of spare time<G>.

What Wx charts do you need of the Atlantic? Larger Moose can get all sorts of clever stuff from work.

tcm

Visit site
atlantic wx

oooh goody. I need the wx of eastern atlantic coast which shows almost no wind for three consecutive days please - and the starting date of that happy occurrence.

Nioramlly, talking to forecaters this involves "high" being over somewhere or other, but i don't care if there is or isn't a high provided light winds, ta