Would like to join a crew

OMGIdidIt

Visit site
Hi Everyone.

As my username suggest, I recently bought a small Macwester 22, out of a whim. Well, it's been 20 years in the making but not something I thought I'd do. Besides, with the kids approaching their teens, it seemed like a good idea to them started.

Thus far, my only experience of sailing has been a 2 day course many years ago. So now that I'm a captain of my own boat, I better start learning ?. I live near a Sailing Club so I'll join and start their courses once covid rules allows.

However, in the mean time, I'd like to offer my services to anyone that needs a crew member in 2021 (lockdown rules permitting). I'm fairly flexible on dates and a few days off work would not be a problem.

Additionally, if there are any experienced sailors in the Hayling Island vicinity that would like a to spend a day on a Macwester 22 (with an inexperienced sailor), I'd be happy to accommodate. Food and a warm beverage are included in the offer ?.

For those who thinks I'm mad/ impetous/ stupid, yes I agree. Still, it's an itch that needed scratching.

Hope you can help.

Thanks!

20201117_061317.pngLLP