Wokingham Pub Meet - August 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitelighter

Visit site
Usual place, the Wellington Arms in Sandhurst, I might even be able to make this one!!!!

For those of you who still dont know how to get there, details as well as menus etc can be found on their website http://www.thewellingtonarms.co.uk/

Food is available until about 8.30 but it is very nice.

Let me know if you can make it so I can confirm numbers to the pub.

Hopefully see you there

Jez

djefabs

Visit site
Usual place, the Wellington Arms in Sandhurst, I might even be able to make this one!!!!

For those of you who still dont know how to get there, details as well as menus etc can be found on their website http://www.thewellingtonarms.co.uk/

Food is available until about 8.30 but it is very nice.

Let me know if you can make it so I can confirm numbers to the pub.

Hopefully see you there

Jez

Hi Jez
Won't be able to make this one i'm afraid. Look forward to September;)

adrianb

Visit site
Ah, this will be a flying visit to retreive my VHF, that a kind forumite found in his cockpit...............I seemed to have double booked myself with friends coming over.

Whoops....:eek:

Pinnacle

Visit site
Ah, this will be a flying visit to retreive my VHF, that a kind forumite found in his cockpit...............I seemed to have double booked myself with friends coming over.

Whoops....:eek:

Its quite understandable that you left it behind........after all, you were so surprised that you werent offered Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie.........:eek:

Dried out yet? ;)

:D:D:D

BrendanS

Visit site
Hi all, can I hijack the thread for a moment, just looking for expertise of Wokingham area residents not suited to main forums. A friend is looking for a Xmas company do restaurant... distance must be no more than about 15 mins drive from Crowthorne. Must seat about 70-80 people and price limit probably <£25
Don't want to hijack thread, so I can start another one, or pm me as not forum useful?

andyc

Visit site
Sorry to miss the meet.Internetless in Italy since the end of July.
We would probably still be there if the kids didnt have school.

Status
Not open for further replies.