Wokingham pub meet - 11th May **NEW VENUE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas25

Visit site
Thought maybe it was time to try somewhere different for the regular Wokingham pub meets (that aren't in Wokingham anymore!).

My proposal is the Quays in Mytchett located just off the A331, 5 minutes from J4 M3.

Can't find their own website but this link should give you all the info you need: http://www.pub-explorer.com/surrey/pub/quaysmytchett.htm

Its situated on a lake where they do wake-boarding/skiing so thought it would add a nice nautical backdrop to the evening!

Not been for a while but seem to recall food wasn't too bad, plenty of seating inside and out and large car park.

If people would prefer to continue with the Wellington arms then let me know and I'll amend the post, otherwise hope to see lots of old (and maybe some new) faces on Wednesday at "The Quays" I'll probably be there from around 6:45.

Let me know if you can make it so I can confirm numbers to the pub.

Hopefully see you there

adrianb

Visit site
Ah........

Sorry guys was going to make the next one(this one), The venue choice is a good one too, but it's the week that No.1 son gets married on Saturday and I have our last drink with him as a single man tonight! .

They've asked me to so a speech, a little unusual, so any pointers gratefully accepted! :D

RogerRat

Visit site
Hi, not been on here for so long but I hope to be there tomorrow too.

If Mark is coming I'll bring his new horns with me???

Adrian, from what I can gather keep it brief! :D

RogerRat

Visit site
Yes Derek, the village called but I told them you were at the pub. ;)

Was I late for the last one or in the wrong place for the new one or in the right place at the wrong time with the right people on the wrong day? :confused:

May be I have lost it, I can't find the post for the meet last night that I DID attend!

Didn't I ? :confused:

Perhaps I need bike riding lessons again too. :)

Oh, and Pete, enjoy round the island. Don't forget keep turning left! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.