Wokingham Christmas meal 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas25

Visit site
Charlie, Would love to join if not too late. Let me know. It would be Tom and Margi. Thanks Tom

Charlie & Carol 2
Mike & Mary 4
Andy & Jane 6
Roger & Jane 8
Kirstie and Tim 10
Sarah and Peter 12
Rick & Mandy 14
Jimmy and Heidi 16
Derek & Helen 18
Kevin & Rita 20
Jez 21
Tom & Margi 23

Final call.. any more takers????

Going once...

RogerRat

Visit site
Hi Derek,

I love your Christmas Avatar, it reminds me of when you used to sneak off down the pontoon at night to cut loose all the frapping halyards! :)

Master of ceremonies will be on crutches (knee op this afternoon) following serious ban and will not be able to stand without safety net. ;)

Do they have schnapps at this pub??

djefabs

Visit site
Hi Derek,

I love your Christmas Avatar, it reminds me of when you used to sneak off down the pontoon at night to cut loose all the frapping halyards! :)

Master of ceremonies will be on crutches (knee op this afternoon) following serious ban and will not be able to stand without safety net. ;)

Do they have schnapps at this pub??

Hi Roger
I didn't know that you noticed me sneaking down the pontoons, but i'm not having string keep me awake ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

Shame about your master of ceremonies duty's, i'm sure we will all miss that (NOT)

Schnapps is off i'm afraid, its only Mans drink allowed so Sloe Gin Rules :p :D :p :D :p

Good luck with everything this afternoon, don't have any more cut off will you :D :D :D

Looks like you cheats that are going to St Malo by ferry :eek: will have a good crossing this weekend, you should be doing it in Houston :(:(

Look forward to seeing you Wednesday (I Think)

Pinnacle

Visit site
Thanks Charlie for such a great evening. Lets see this weekend if djefabs can match the high standard you have set!!:D:D

jimmy_the_builder

Visit site
+1, we had a great time, good to see everyone and catch up, and nice to meet Andyc + swmbo for the first time. Thanks again to Charlie and Carol for organising.

Cheers
Jimmy

Frontier

Visit site
Tracey and I would have loved to catch up with everyone but unfortunately we cant make it.

Its been an age since we saw everyone, but with the new business and with the move of the meet venue, its just that bit too much at the moment. I do miss the banter - Not even getting out on the boat much.

Hope to see you all sometime soon, if not at the meet then on the water.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas meal and a Happy New year!

Derwent & tracey

yankee1

Visit site
christmas

Charlie, Thanks to you and carol for organizing the dinner. We really enjoyed the evening. Best, Tom and Margi

Status
Not open for further replies.