Windermere Day Sailing Opportunities

Neddie_Seagoon

www.yotblog.com
I have an old boat (27' cruiser) on Windermere. I've recently done RYA Stage 1 & 2 and bought her to have fun / gain experience. I can sail her myself, but it's less fraught with two and if I'm lucky I might even learn something from you. She is basic, sound, nimble. Volunteers welcome, typically weekend days, although occasionally mid-week possible, on-board by 11AM and moored again by 5PM. Own flask / sarnies / clothes / lifejacket required, only expenditure required is car parking (unless I pick you up en-route). Itinaries are flexible - sail & sail or sail & fish! Destination is the same place we started from. Navigation is optional.

Why would you do this? Perhaps just to get out on a boat again, maybe because you want to sail something larger than a dinghy, or else like me you want to clock up more hours in your progression from absolute novice.

PM or e-mail me if you want to discuss. No guarantees, I'm not offering to share my precious leisure time with hard-core nutters who frighten me stupid etc. but I am happy whether just pottering or making "good progress".

Steve