Who wants to go?

flyingjunior

ex SV Marabu now based in Cowes refitting GMIV
Visit site
Count me in as spare crew not fussed who I sail with abilitys include not prone to being sea sick,can cook at sea, know how to maintain leaky wood boats, can now more or less sail with and trim a spinny, dont mind getting wet and cold have experiance in sitting out on the rail for hours at a time as well as over 3000nm logged.
Nick are you trying to flatter me? age wise I am 25.
cheers pip

phanakapan

Visit site
Tome thankyou for your kind offer but I've now got a berth with someone who'll let me be my true self /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS I could probably do badges again if required....

tome

www.google.co.uk
No problems, the dubious crew is now looking more positive as his new daughter was born Saturday which puts a respectable distance between the 2 events (or so he claims)

Observer

Visit site
If it's OK with everybody, I'm thinking about bringing Fair Prospect as the token mobo (or are there others?) - just sorting crew.

Observer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome but is it true that MoBo's have a better quality wine celler?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes - the guests who came to our soiree on Dream Dancer on the 2004 S/B Cherbourg cruise turned up with some decent stuff. I think they were overwhelmed by the luxurious accommodation and responded accordingly. I would expect even better this year because Fair Prospect is a notch up from Dream Dancer.

Oen

Visit site
Hi all,

If I can get crew, count me in please!

The boat is a well-equipped Beneteau First 42s7, two double cabins spare...

Anyone interested in crewing please PM me...