Who wants to go?

Sailfree

Visit site
Took my grandson to france for last week -he loved the sailing. He wants more. If I took him on this weekend would it put him off for life? Woukld you recommend this weekend as suitable for a nearly 15yr old?

Cutter

Visit site
Hi peeps
Getting confused - easily done, I know
Please could skippers of boats intending to come pm me with names, planned arrivals (St Vaast or just Chbg) and a contact mobile.
I will then compile a list of runners and riders.
Seems like its as popular as ever.

How about dinner at Fuscias and bbq in Chbg to please both groups?

Richard

graham

Visit site
I have crewed on a couple of forum Cherbourg weekends.The majority of boats had all adult crews but the children and teenagers who went seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
I cannot see what the arrangements are for Cherbourg eating Sat eve, has anything been posted yet? I so what is the agenda?

Or is the organised event St V the night before?

AlJones

atsailing.com
Hi everyone

A good friend of mine has just purchased 'Freedom of Hamble', the First 47.7 that used to run out of Lymington, Some of you prob know her. Anyway, I'm just going through the coding bit with them, and I know he's keen to do a channel hop in Sept, would you welcome him?

Years and years of exper, but new boat to him. He just fancies his first trip to be in company.

AJ

AlJones

atsailing.com
[ QUOTE ]
thinking about it...but i'll be the youngest there and that put's me of.

[/ QUOTE ]

I moving things around to try and make it, and I'm only 18!!!

OK, OK I do have 22 years experience of being 18 though!!

AJ

phanakapan

Visit site
I'm still looking for a berth- I have been away (boat shopping and dealing with my step fathers death) so haven't contacted those offering a berth. So, has any one got room for me- late Thursday or Friday departure preferred; I'm a cheerful, useful crewmember, able to take a watch if necessary; I don't require a palatial separate berth. I'd love to get one more bit of sailing in before work and family commitments take hold. Please:)

tome

www.google.co.uk
Right now we have a crew of 5. One crewman has a wife about to give issue so he's down as maybe or not depending on his inconsiderate wife

You'd need a blokes name should it come to pass.

Albert?

Sailfree

Visit site
I can manage 10 but its too cosy, awaiting a few confirmations but sure I can fit in an extra 1 or 2. Boat has 4 cabins and covertable saloon. Ideal number say 6. Intend going to St Vaast leaving hamble thursday night. Boat is charter coded and has radar and Chartplotter. PM me if you are interested. I will contact Cutter with my own crew list once I have it confirmed in case there are some other worthy (and recommended) souls that are seeking a berth.