Where is everyone?

photodog

Lord High Commander of Upper Broughton and Gunthor
Visit site
Ill be down tommorrow, but I havnt asked for a drink coupon as I dont have a printer.....

Pinnacle

Visit site
Wait till tomorrow!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
My printer isnt working either /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So you guys are just gonna have to trust it's me when i arrive for my jelly and ice cream - I'll be the one wearing the shirt and jeans /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh yeah, and trainers

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Afraid I wont be down at all so your booze is safe from me!

However, I understand you are flying a monster version of the forum burgee and, as the original 'designer' (and never a penny in royalties !) I would very much appreciate a photograph of said burgeee gracing the YBW stand.

Can do??????

PS nice meeting you on the Thames a couple of weeks ago....cant be many here whose boat can boast a personal visit on their home cruising grounds!
I must get round to posting that picture....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pinnacle

Visit site
Thanks for the beers!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pity about the lack of cake!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Coupe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
See "Invite" thread!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
K

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
Hehe My apologies richard, but when i arrived to come and say hello nobody was there except a couple of guys giving things out /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Apparently you'd all gone off just before for a drink somewhere but I had to leave and you were my last port of call for a slice of 'for the road' cake after comign back from a viewing on the Sunseeker 37M (pics to follow after the show so I do not spoil it for ayone still yet to go) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All is well tho', cos I bought a mag for a quid and got some 3 in 1 oil thrown in - no cake but I survived, i'll just settle for two slices next time /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sorry i missed you but the same happened to Trev (nautical) who was there all day then when i showed up he was out doing a sea trial /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So not a very productive day meeting-wise, maybe you all saw me coming and ran! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Has to be said though, i never saw one forum burgee....

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
No pleasing you lot.............

The flag is at the end of the ybw,com stand and to be frank you must be blind not to see it!

Also I am afraid to say all the cake has now gone, all 5 square meters of it...........

Threre is plenty of booze left though.

B175Chris

Visit site
Sorry Richard, i must have been looking in the wrong place, but then again I was distracted by the loverly boats /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I look forward to the picture being posted /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good luck with the rest of the show, and FWIW, the guy who sold me my mag was great, keep him on!

Ramage

Visit site
Oh yes, the Burgee is there, larger than life!

Visited the stand, but didnt get a beer...

Not too worried though, had a free Becks in the Club Outlook Lounge! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif