Where are they now?

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Little Ship and his lovely wooden Grand Banks, hasn’t been seen here for a long time, hope he’s well and still boating.
And Jimmy the builder, I know he sold his boat and suspect he still looks in every once in a while. Another Med boater who seems to have gone awol is Nick H.

And I still miss my old mate Haydn, hlb, his stories and videos were legendary. I do hope Mucky Farter is still providing as much pleasure for her new owner as she did for Haydn. And hopefully the bog hasn’t exploded again!

mjf

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames
Visit site
Little Ship and his lovely wooden Grand Banks, hasn’t been seen here for a long time, hope he’s well and still boating.
And Jimmy the builder, I know he sold his boat and suspect he still looks in every once in a while. Another Med boater who seems to have gone awol is Nick H.

And I still miss my old mate Haydn, hlb, his stories and videos were legendary. I do hope Mucky Farter is still providing as much pleasure for her new owner as she did for Haydn. And hopefully the bog hasn’t exploded again!
Yep I was thinking the same myself. Also missing is HenryF. There was a thread recently on JFM too

shame these guys are AWOL

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Haydn's stories are all archived on NTL.

Once met, never forgotten.
Including the exploding bog?

Yes, I well remember the first time I met Haydn was at one of TCMs London parties, he was on the balcony and we had a 15 minute “conversation” . I didn’t understand a single word he said!
Nothing much changed over the subsequent years, but we had some great times together.

Greg2

Visit site

Little Ship is on the market assuming it is the same one. I came across it a week or so ago and was wondering whether he was still boating.

BruceK

Visit site
Little Ship is on the market assuming it is the same one. I came across it a week or so ago and was wondering whether he was still boating.

Little Ship dropped back into the water recently and he went out. Yes it's still in use and a post did indicate he was really missing her during lockdown. I'm surprised its for sale as it's his pride and joy and can only presume it's for something new rather than quitting.
* just a note to say I know Little Ship through both common friends and Facebook groups I am on or administer. I have not met him personally. Just relaying the info.

mjf

w.london - boat on solent- RIB on Tidal Thames
Visit site

Yes, I well remember the first time I met Haydn was at one of TCMs London parties, he was on the balcony and we had a 15 minute “conversation” . I didn’t understand a single word he said!
Nothing much changed over the subsequent years, but we had some great times together.
Oh. Yes the famous TCM boat show parties

such fun. ?

burgundyben

Visit site

I only chatted to him once, load of nonsense!

Where is HenryF?

And Whitelighter?

BartW

www.amptec.be
Yes I’m also missing some of the older regulars,
Its one of the reasons that I’ also became a less frequent visitor and contributor.

BartW

www.amptec.be
its a downwards spiral!

We need Blue Angel reports more that ever Bart. Come on.....you must have remodelled something else major in the last 12 months!?
Thanks Mr Googler,
The last 12 months where slow on using and updating Blue Angel, for reasons we all know,
But I do have some mods from the last few years to add to my rebuild blog, Your post gave me motivation to think and work on that ?

MrB

Visit site
Thanks Mr Googler,
The last 12 months where slow on using and updating Blue Angel, for reasons we all know,
But I do have some mods from the last few years to add to my rebuild blog, Your post gave me motivation to think and work on that ?
Yes please Bart . (y)(y)(y)(y):cool::cool:??

Seastoke

Visit site
Who was it who used to do the beer and natter , i think he had a s34 he also went on the cycle ride . He came all the way to W ales for a beer and natter.

Firefly625

Visit site
A weird generational change occurred on here, and I for one stopped posting due to the fact folk seem to be itching to pick a fight or pick up on one aspect of a post and rant & criticise rather than just natter about boats like what we used to..... :-(

indeed miss a few.... I mean off the top of my head some old timers... some who I do see pop up every now and again but generally awol… jfm, hlb, DAKA, Littleship, NickH, Haydn, Kawasaki, Philiz, gjgm, Omega2, BrendanS, Ari, Scubaman, AndieMac, Mainshiptom, Nautorius, AdeOlly, BenjenBav, Boatone, Petem, Rafiki....