Wheel Attachment For Windvane Steering

Slowboat35

Visit site
Anyone got a wheel attachment for windvane? Just changed boat from tiller to wheel and the attachment is the last part needed to set it up.

Goldie

Visit site
I have a complete wheel attachment from a Monitor vane gear which is now surplus to requirements. It’s stainless steel with minor surface tarnishing which would polish out. PM me if interested and if you include an email address in the PM I’ll send you pics. You’ll find full details on the Scanmar International website - look for ‘wheel adapter complete’. New price is frightening!

Goldie

Visit site
l realize this is an old thread, just wondering if your monitor wheel adapter is sold.
thx.

I had an interested buyer but Lockdown prevented him doing a measurement check on his boat. In essence, I still have it so I’ll contact him again and see if he’s able to come to a decision and post availability back here. I think there is an ad is still on the For Sale forum somewhere but I can’t find it!

Last edited:

Goldie

Visit site
Wheel drum is still available and I’ve sent you a Private Message (PM). Look at the top of the page for a small envelope symbol with a red number. As you have relatively
few posts to your name, the PM function may not yet be available to you; if that’s the case, please come back to me on here.

Goldie

Visit site
Oh well, twelve days after the availability question was asked and answered, I’ve heard nothing further so if anyone else is interested, the wheel drum is still available.