• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

What's the tide doing?

jimi

What\'s the tide doing?

HW c 15:00 ... is that bad?

<hr width=100% size=1>I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha

tcm

Account Closed (By user's request)
Re: yes, it\'s bad - bembridghe saturday anyone?

hw portsmouth means the tide run down needles-wards (?) after 3 ish wd be loads better for raggies, irrelvant for mobos. Can we do a late switch to Bembridge?

<hr width=100% size=1>

Neraida

Re: What\'s the tide doing?

yes but a couple of weather sites say it will be windy enough to not go backwards.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ybw.com/cgi-bin/forums/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=wanted>Stuff Wanted </A>

jimi

Got to get there though!

<hr width=100% size=1>I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha

Neraida

Dunno, HW Yarmouth is at 1405 so we would get the first 2 hours of the ebb which if not windy will be an incentive to cheat. Change of venue a possibility I spose but Bembridge a bit far for us.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ybw.com/cgi-bin/forums/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=wanted>Stuff Wanted </A>