What to wear?

Talbot

Visit site
My SWMBO has started to panic about what she should wear, I have already told her that our normal black plastic bin liners would be more than adequate for the occasion /forums/images/icons/smile.gif, but she wants to know what others think?

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Just casual, nothing too posh. The stinkies made a special point of dressing down last year, in a worthy attempt to make their raggie friends feel more at home /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

jimi

Visit site
I'm not going to wear anything at all in honour of MDL's berthing and lift out charges!

<hr width=100% size=1>I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha

bigmart

Visit site
I shall dig out the Red Satin Basque, Fishnets, High Heels & the Bullwhip Accessory again this year. What colour are you going for this year Brendan. You know there will be all hell to pay if we clash like last time.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Decisions, decisions. Playboy bunny suit, or little black number with 20cm square of transparent fabric??????

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Forbsie

Visit site
I think that's absolutely disgusting!!! At least I'm going to wear my "deep fried Mars Bar thong" under my Pot Noodle Y-Fronts.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BarryH

Visit site
Don't listen to that lot. Its strictly a "black tie" do. Ladies to wear evening dress. My missus has gone out and bought one specially. Dunno what she's gonna do with it afterwards.......I don't take her anywhere according to her.

<hr width=100% size=1>
captain.gif

powerskipper

www.facebook.com
Well, I will not be wearing a dress, jeans more than likely, /forums/images/icons/wink.gif If that is any help. But will have camra with me for !!!!!!!!!!!! costum analises/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://powerskipper.mysite.freeserve.com/>http://powerskipper.mysite.freeserve.com/</A>
Julie

jimi

Visit site
Had to sell it as an organ transplant to fund the next lift!

<hr width=100% size=1>I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha