what size heater for a MF 695 ?

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Me too, three vents in all (2 lower cabins + heads) on one diesel heater. Just be aware that adjusting the outlets to reduce flow in desired areas will affect the back pressure in the ducting and potentially make the heater stop with an error code (overheating). Ducting increases the back pressure (diameter + distance + number of bends + vents,.)

My upper cabin has it's own diesel heater with very short ducting and one vent - never fails.

All those little bits you speak of are easily available on ebay

freddyuk

Visit site
True - I left the furthest outlet (front cabin) with open outlet to avoid this. As I fitted a shower on the rear deck (you cannot have a decent shower in the heads) I need to fit a butterfly outlet here for showering but did not want to heat it if the canopy was off or we were inside. It has a spray cover fitted to keep any rain out as well. Being the first outlet it is the hottest so ideal to heat the rear deck with canopy on.

paradave

Visit site
Do you guys overnight with these on? Our Eber is pretty loud and I’m pretty sure would annoy us / neighbours if it were on all night.
Freddy - love the sound of the additional shower on your 805. Any pics you could share?

ChromeDome

Commonly in Denmark. Dizzy Too, most of the time.
Visit site
We aim to be in marinas over night, with shore power available:

For peace at night I went for an Adax black glass panel. Wi-fi enabled, accurate temperature control (not only on/off) and then some. Really steady temperature, completely silent

IP24 classed, suitable for wet (bath) rooms

SWMBO loves it - and happy wife =happy life :rolleyes:

freddyuk

Visit site
Do you guys overnight with these on? Our Eber is pretty loud and I’m pretty sure would annoy us / neighbours if it were on all night.
Freddy - love the sound of the additional shower on your 805. Any pics you could share?

Maybe I should do a new thread for this as it is specific to the 805. I will get some pics done.